We recently attended a webinar that may be of interest to you.
Possible Grants 2022
Please find below a list of grants that could be applicable to your firm and industry. If applicable, you can either research and apply or contact our office for assistance. The majority of these grants are for financing new innovations.
- Industrial Research Assistance Program – to provide financial support to qualified small and medium sized enterprises in Canada to help them undertake technology innovation. It provides funding for project costs for development and commercialization of innovative, tech-driven products, services or processes.
- Canada Growth Fund (govt announced) – Aims to help meet national economic policy goals regarding climate and low carbon emissions
- Canadian Innovation and Investment Agency – Aims to assist new technology to create new research and development and jobs in Canada
- Canexports Canada - For companies trying to access foreign markets – marketing costs
- Ontario Job Grants - Provides direct financial support to individual employers or employer who wish to purchase training for their employees.
- Scientific research & development – Developing, improving products, processes, machinery
- Interactive Digital media tax credits – Tax credits available for digital media projects such as game development, educational software, animated simulators and others.
- MITACS accelerate & Elevate – hiring new grads in tech related role in tech industry
- Student Work Placement program – Wage subsidies for employing post secondary students in STEM and business programs across Canada
- Federal Development - Funding helps to accelerate the growth of firms and assist with the adoption of new, innovative technologies that support scale-up, productivity, and the development of and entry into new markets to help companies become globally competitive
- Sustainable development Technology Fund – Supporting the development and pre commercialized clean technology
- Agricultural Grants – Aimed towards agricultural food systems
- Canada Digital Adoption program – run by CRA. A grant and advice on how to increase online sales, reduce costs
Hope these are applicable to you in some way.