Welcome and thank you for visiting our Website. In addition to providing you with a profile of our firm and the services we provide, this Website has been designed to become a helpful resource tool to you, our clients and visitors. We have highlighted background information on our firm and the services we provide, but have also included useful resources such as informative articles (in our Newsletter section) and interactive financial calculators (in our Financial Tools section).There are also many links to external Websites that we felt would be of interest to our clients and visitors (in our Internet Links section).

We are now available mainly in the office now with the occasional work from home.  We are working on corporate and personal tax returns at the present time. We welcome your phone calls and emails with any questions or tax planning you may require. Kesha will be answering the phone while Nick, Hiba and Sheenu  are working on the accounts. Our summer students Damenpreet and Hiba are also here to assist you. You can always ask for Laura and Cathy to assist you in tax matters. 

Please contact us regarding any new tax rulings that have arisen in the past year or to ask if something applies to your situation. CRA is constantly changing and we want to keep you up to date.

There have been companies reaching out to taxpayers to apply for  the disability tax credit on their behalf.  If there is a disability in the family, we should be applying with a form provided by us and signed by your doctor. Ask if any new tax credit applies to you and we can discuss it.

Please contact us if you have received a threatening call from CRA about taxes owing. Often it is a scam and nothing is owed. CRA would have sent you many letters to ask for unpaid amounts. We can check your account online if you have given us consent.

CRA is looking for Form T1135 Foreign ownership to be filed annually. If you have any investments, cash in banks in other countries that has a cost at any time in the year of $100,000 and over, we need to fill out this form.

Also a new filing is the underused Housing Tax. If you have a trust or corporation that owns a property, you must fill out this form. Please contact us for information or assistance. 

If you are a personal tax client and are interested in starting a business or know someone who needs an accountant, please give us a call.  We specialize in all types of small to mid-size businesses and corporations. 

Before we start the next tax season, this is the best time to give us a call!